- Read these instructions from your smartphone, and use the computer to edit the page.
- Log in using your credentials.
- Copy from another window the text you wish to edit.
- Click Docs (at left).
- Click on the Add New button (upper left).
- Enter the title in the space provided (use exactly the same title as that of the page you are editing).
- In the big pane right below the title, paste the text you copied from the other window. Then edit the text.
- Chose the correct Docs Category (to the right)
- Click on the Submit for Review button to the right.
- Log out by hovering the mouse over your name (top right).
Common Tasks [and Pillars of Formation]
Updated on October 2, 2017