Whenever you fill up forms, make sure that the information you write match those in your Passport. If information in Passport is abbreviated, copy the information as is (that is, abbreviated), and DO NOT spell out the abbreviated information.
- COGNOME: Family Name
- NOME: First Name
- [DO NOT USE YOUR MIDDLE NAME IN ITALY!]
- NATO A: Place of Birth
- PAESE: Country of Birth
- NATO IL: Birthday, in the following format: day/month/year (for example, 25/12/1991); use this format for all other dates requested, such as Passport issued, expiration, ordination, etc.
- NAZIONALITÀ: filippina
- PASSAPORTO N.: Passport number
- RILASCIATO DA: Passport issued by
- RILASCIATO IL: Passport date issued (same date format as in birthday)
- SCADENZA: Passpost date expires
The following refer only to those who will stay at the Collegio Filippino. If you will transfer to another residence for the school year, make sure to put the address of your definitive residence in all forms.
- INIDIRIZZO: VIA: Aurelia
- N. CIVICO: 490
- LETTERA: [leave blank]
- CAP: 00165
- COMMUNE [CITTÀ]: Roma
- PROVINZA: RM [or ROMA]
- REGIONE: Lazio
DO NOT PUT YOUR MIDDLE NAME ANYMORE IN ANY ITALIAN DOCUMENT, JUST YOUR COMPLETE FIRST NAME AND LAST NAME, AS THEY APPEAR IN YOUR PASSPORT.
(Disregard Middle Names that might still appear in some of the guides in this website.)
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY INCLUDED YOUR MIDDLE NAME IN SOME PREVIOUS DOCUMENT, YOU MIGHT HAVE TO GET A CERTIFICATION FROM THE PHILIPPINE EMBASSY IN ROME THAT THE DIFFERENT NAME COMBINATIONS (BRING PHOTOCOPIES OF EACH DOCUMENT WITH A DIFFERENT NAME COMBINATION) PERTAIN TO THE SAME PERSON.
In fact, the Questura seems to remove middle names in both new applications and renewals for the Permesso di Soggiorno starting 2017.