1. Every Monday morning to Tuesday 12:00 noon, you may bring your clothes to the laundry room for washing, with the exception of socks, briefs, boxer shorts and clothes for dry-cleaning (e.g., coats). To avoid overburdening the Sisters, please try to limit the amount of your dirty clothes.
2. Bed sheets, bed covers, pillow cases and albs are washed every two weeks.
3. Woolen blankets and comforters are washed only in summer.
4. Please claim your clean clothes regularly, to avoid overcrowding the laundry room boxes.
5. Please mark your clothes with your room number. Unnumbered clothes will be regularly displayed for claiming. Clothes not claimed for a month will be considered common property and may be donated to the poor.