501. Reports to the Procurator.
2. Plans and controls operations in the laundry.
3. Sees to it that the linen and laundry requirements of the house are well attended to.
4. Keeps an inventory of and maintains the laundry implements and supplies, the linens, etc.
5. Advises the Procurator in the purchase or repair of necessary supplies, implements, etc.
6. Sees to the cleanliness and orderliness of the laundry and linen rooms.
7. Either personally, or requesting another Sister, sees to the sewing needs of the Collegio (liturgical linen, curtains, cover, table cloths, etc.), and to the extent possible, to the mending needs of individual priests.
8. Contacts extra laundry help as necessary, in coordination with the Procurator.