Three Administrators coordinate the Collegio‘s day to day activities: a Rector, a Vice-Rector/Economus, and a Spiritual Director. Four Filipina Dominican Sisters (OP’s of the Congregación de las Religiosas Misioneras de Santo Domingo, who have their Provincialate right beside the University of Santo Tomas in Manila) help as support staff of our Pontifical College. They are assisted by four lay personnel.Continue reading “Administration”
Inaugurated by Blessed Pope John XXIII in 1961, the Collegio is the “Home in Rome” of Filipino secular diocesan priests, carefully chosen and formally sent by their respective bishops to pursue further studies in the different ecclesiastical centers in Rome.Continue reading “Why does the Philippines have a Collegio?”
Welcome dear friends to the Pontificio Collegio Filippino (PCF)!
For our newcomer friends, PCF was blessed and opened by Pope John XXIII in 1961 to be a training ground in Rome for our priests who lead our seminaries and other specialized diocesan ministries back home. They have been selected by their bishops and sent to Rome for ongoing formation and stay at the Collegio during their additional training and formation while doing further studies.Continue reading “Rector’s Welcome”
- Mailing Address: Pontificio Collegio Filippino – Via Aurelia 490 – 00165 Rome – Italy
- Telephone: +39 06 3936 6461
- Online Masses and other prayers with us via: Facebook.com/Collegio or Youtube/CollegioFilippino.
- Donation Channels (and Votive Candle intentions): friendsofthecollegio.org for BPI and GCash QR codes (Philippines); PostePay IBAN (Italy); Chase Bank and Zelle (USA); Vatican Bank IBAN & Swift, Debit and Credit Cards, PayPal (International)
- Collegio App for information, prayers and to keep in touch: Android (allow install from unknown sources) or iPhone and iPad.
- To reach our place, click here.