Skip to content
Monthly Bill Deadlines:
- ACEA Acqua
- (1st week) ACEA Energia (gas for kitchen)
- ENI Gas 1 (gas for heating system)
- (2nd week) ENI Gas 2 (gas for heating system)
- (1st week) ENI Luce
- (2nd week) Telecom Italia
Other Bills Deadlines
- Agenzia Entrate
- pest control
- Pragma (used oil disposal)
- Quarterly – INPS
- April – FIAT Scudo bollo; if paying via Automobile Club d’Italia, choose Società generica, and insert Codice Fiscale instead of Partita IVA; ACI will send email payment reminders
- October – Ecos SRL – maintenance of elevators
- October: Schindler (elevators)
- December – Toyota Aygo bollo
- December – insurances for vehicles and building
- Bills up to €1,500.00 may be paid via poste.it. They could be Bollettino Poste (usually with number “896” at bottom right, or filling out a blank form), “pagoPA”, Modelli F24, Bollo Auto, traffic fines, Bollettino MAV, Imposte e Tributi, pagamenti Sky cable, etc. Use PostePay or any other debit or credit card within the European SEPA circuit, including the IOR credit card (which is actually a debit card). Service charge is €1.00.
- Bills may also be paid using cash or debit or credit card at the Post Office (€1.50 service charge, no maximum amount per bill) or Tabacchi (€2.00 service charge; maximum of €999.00 per bill; bill should normally have a bar code).
- At times the IOR Visa does not work, for example when the service passes through Poste.it. Just try using other intermediaries when available, such as Intesa San Paolo for bollo of vehicles.
- Whenever Partita IVA is required (and which we do not have), just insert PCF’s Codice Fiscale.