MONEY IN: Cash and Direct Debit
1. When presented with Cash or Direct Debit record
- +NEW >SALES RECEIPT
- DONOR: must be in the list, otherwise add
- SALES RECEIPT DATE
PAYMENT METHOD: Cash
DEPOSIT TO: Undeposited Funds
PAYMENT METHOD: Direct Debit
DEPOSIT TO: the corresponding bank account (usually IOR03)
- SERVICE DATE: is optional
- PRODUCT/SERVICE: must be in the list, otherwise add
- DESCRIPTION: what you want to appear in Receipt
- QTY is optional: e.g., for monthly payments
- RATE is optional: e.g., for monthly payments
- AMOUNT: put this, if not automatically computed from QTY and RATE
- ATTACHMENTS: is optional
- SAVE AND CLOSE
2. When a funding agency pays for a student
- issue receipt to the funding agency as above (not to the student).
- [IN PROGRESS]
- Students’ board and lodging should ideally be paid in full for the year or semester via bank transfer rather than cash.
- Funding agencies should ideally deposit to PCF only the amounts for board and lodging. Tuition fees, medical insurance, pocket money, etc., should be given directly to the student himself.