NEWCOMERS: Other Tasks
1. Look for a Spiritual Director as soon as possible, even within a week.
- He may be either the official PCF SD, or any Priest of your choice.
- You may also ask the Rector or the Spiritual Director for names of Priests in Rome willing to serve as SD.
- For tips, search for “Spiritual Direction” in this website.
2. Consult the PCF Procurator regarding:
- Payment of Board and Lodging fees (at least inform how to go about it)
- Get PCF Card for photocopying and printing
3. Personal effort (see our website guides, and with the help of old timers)
- Carta SIM: ask old timers for their experiences, as to the best current plan for data, sms and calls; inform the Rector of your Italian cel number
- Metrebus Annuale (yearly bus and subway pass)
- IOR (“Vatican Bank”)
- Cards to learn Italian while playing
- Guide to Mass Accents (www.pcfroma.org)
- Smartphone App to scan documents (Camscanner, etc.)
- Smartphone App for Italian verb conjugation
- Youtube Italian lessons to supplement Italian classes
- Practice Italian during meals