Quickbooks: IOR Transactions
At the Collegio
- Print and fill up the corresponding form (usually Bonifico, Giroconto, Deposito/Ritiro and/or Versamento Assegni).
- Have the IOR forms signed by two signatories.
- Make one photocopy of the bill(s) to be paid if any, to be given to IOR.
- Make two photocopies of the signed Bonifico or Giroconto. One will be kept by IOR; the other will be stamped with the date and signed by the teller, and returned to you.
- Bring the list of PCF account numbers to IOR, along with the above items.
At IOR (Vatican Bank)
- Wait for your turn at any teller.
- For Bonifico and Giroconto, request one copy of the signed Bonifico or Giroconto you prepared, with the date and teller’s signature (see no. 4 above).
- Ask for a copy of any BONIFICO or GIROCONTO ENTRANTE that might be needed (for example, from a funding agency wanting a copy of the IOR’s record).
- Ask for the SALDI DI TUTTI CONTI (UNA PAGINA INSIEME), but excluding one’s personal account (which otherwise might appear).
- Ask for the ESTRATTI CONTO of each account.
Back at the Collegio: for IOR Deposits
Back at the Collegio: for IOR Bonificos and Girocontos
- Attach the copy of the Bonifico or Giroconto (with stamp and teller’s signature) to the original (or printout, if emailed) of the bill paid.
- In Quickbooks
Back at the Collegio: for IOR Withdrawals
Back at the Collegio: file Bank Statements