Vatican Bank – for PCF and Students’ Board and Lodging
- BANK NAME: Istituto per Opere di Religione
- ADDRESS: Cortile Sisto V, 00120 Vatican City
- TELEPHONE: +39 06 6988 9388
- SWIFT (BIC): IOPRVAVX or IOPRVAVXXXX
- FOR HELP: call +39 06 6988 9388
- FOR HELP: email <segreteria @ ior . va> (remove the spaces)
RECIPIENT (COLLEGIO) INFORMATION:
- ACCOUNT NAME: Pontificio Collegio Filippino
- ADDRESS: Via Aurelia 490 – 00165 Rome – Italy
- TELEPHONE: +39 (06) 3936 6461
- IBAN: VA 9600 1000 0000 1178 4003
- PUT IN NOTE: purpose of the donation
- For items other than board and lodging (such as tuition fees, medical insurance, book or personal allowances, etc.), please ask your benefactors to kindly send you the funds directly, rather than pass through Collegio‘s account. Just substitute the RECIPIENT INFORMATION with your own Account Name, telephone and IBAN (IOR informed you of your IBAN; or just ask them). The BANK INFORMATION remains the same.
- If benefactors plan to send board and lodging together with tuition, pocket money, etc., please ask them to send to your account — after which you can transfer to the Collegio only what corresponds to the Collegio (board and lodging and whatever other amount owed to the Collegio).
- But if the funding agency requires sending all funds to the Collegio (rather than to the Priest), then they may also follow the procedures above.
- As for the tuition fees, best would be if you could pay the Universities directly (individually or together with other schoolmates), without having to involve the Collegio in this operation. This would be more streamlined, avoiding unnecessary steps. If needed, the Collegio Rector will inform the University that this is our preferred method, and anyway they will be receiving the same amount.
- “Vatican Bank” is just a nickname; the official name is “Istituto per Opere di Religione” (or “IOR”).
- Please ask your bank to convert your fund transfer into EUROS (not US Dollars!!!) even if you deposit in any other currency. Our bank account is in Euros.