– House Schedules
6:30 a.m. daily Mass in English with Italian Lauds, except:
- Sundays: 8:00 a.m., no Lauds
- Tuesdays: 6:30 p.m., no Vespers
- Saturdays: 7:30 a.m. with Italian Lauds (also Mondays to Fridays during school breaks)
7:00 p.m. daily English Rosary and Italian Vespers, except:
- Wednesdays: 7:00 pm English Novena to Our Lady of Perpetual Help and Italian Vespers
- Thursdays: 6:30 p.m. Holy Hour
Monthly Recollection – Third Fridays of the Month
- 6:30 p.m. – Holy Hour, Italian Vespers, Confessors available
- 7:30 p.m. – Dinner (silence)
- 8:30 p.m. – Talk-Reflection
- 9:15 p.m. – Batch Reflection-Sharing
- 10:30 p.m. – Personal Prayer / Rest (silence)
- 7:30 a.m. (Saturday) – Community Mass in English, with Italian Lauds
6:15-9:30 a.m. – breakfast
- Sundays: 7:00-10:30 a.m.
- Saturdays: 6:45-10:00 a.m. (also on Mondays to Fridays during school breaks, as Masses are moved later)
1:00-2:00 p.m. – lunch
7:30-8:30 p.m. – dinner
- 30 minutes prior to end of schedule: remaining food is transferred to Tupperwares but remain on the central serving table, we may continue eating at the main refectory area.
- At end of schedule: the sliding doors are closed, but we may continue eating dessert or chatting at the coffee area.
- If you foresee arriving beyond 1:15 pm / 7:45 pm from classes or other appointments, feel free to ask a fellow priest to keep food for you.
- 24-hour coffee, tea, and snacks are not officially provided but are almost always available (also as early breakfast).
- Observing meal schedules will facilitate work and rest for our staff.